Let's get real...We are the Campus Community Life Group of Northwest Baptist Church. We worship, we pray, we draw close to Jesus. As a community we are here to hang, to help, and break any record that has never been set in the Guinness Book of World Records.

MEETINGS

We meet...

SUNDAY MORNING: 9:20am life group at Northwest Baptist Church (http://www.nwbc.tv/) in the robe room

11am Campus Church service at OCU with potluck lunch everyweek

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Sunday Morning Life Group



Sunday mornings at Campus Community start out at 9:00a.m. with some great food (usually cooked by Keri, who, just less than a year ago claimed she couldn't cook anything, but who is now nearly world famous) and some hang time. Recently we have been going through a book by John Piper, Desiring God. Through last week's lesson, I was reminded of the importance of reaching out to the lost and bringing them into the kingdom of light. Of course, I knew that yes, absolutely I need to be ministering to those who don't know Jesus. But, I feel as though I have forgotten the pressing need that people have in this regard. I feel God stirring my own heart to do something more than what I am doing now, to be more intentional about what I am doing for His kingdom in regard to those still in darkness. I am praying that He will continue to stir my heart as He shows me the path to walk on. And I am trusting He will lead me just as He has promised...

No comments: