Let's get real...We are the Campus Community Life Group of Northwest Baptist Church. We worship, we pray, we draw close to Jesus. As a community we are here to hang, to help, and break any record that has never been set in the Guinness Book of World Records.

MEETINGS

We meet...

SUNDAY MORNING: 9:20am life group at Northwest Baptist Church (http://www.nwbc.tv/) in the robe room

11am Campus Church service at OCU with potluck lunch everyweek

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

James 4:4



You adulterous people, don't you know that friendship with the world is hatred toward God? Anyone who chooses to be a friend of the world becomes an enemy of God. James 4:4

There are so many things this world can give us. Money, friends, lifestyle, candy...etc. Sometimes we want so many things that we think will make us happy. However, in turn...some of these things will only make us an enemy of God. I believe that there is a clear boundary between what we want and we really need, and I believe the Lord sets this boundary for each of us.

I have learned throughout my walk with Jesus that I never want to have an attachment to any worldly thing that could tear me apart from my Savior.

1 comment:

corbs said...

ESPECIALLY....candy! A message brought to you by your local dentist.